1) To check eligibility of the applicant please send us belowe mentioned documents:
Ø School Leaving certificates (12th) +Transcripts
Ø IELTS Certificate
Ø German Language Certificate (we recommend at least A1 level)
Ø Copy of the International Passport
Ø Filled Application Form
Ø for BACHELOR – School completion certificate (12 classes + transcript with minimum 55% of marks)
Ø for MASTER – School completion certificate and Bachelor’s degree diploma in relevant field (Bachelor degree completion certificate + transcript with minimum 55% of marks)
After receiving all these documents of the applicant, we will screen the documents and issue the offer letter if the candidate is eligible.
2) Applicant has to transfer initial payment of 1000 Euros latest within 10 days after receiving offer letter
3) After receiving the initial payment, we will issue following documents within 15 working days:
o Admission conformation letter (for directly admission)
o Conditional admission letter University. (for pathway)
4) Applicant has to prepare following documents in turn:
Ø Blocked Account – Student must have a blocked account in order to show the German government that he/she can bear living expenses in Germany. The German government stated average expanse for each person while living in Germany, during the whole year. So student is required to have this amount of money on his/her account in order to convince the embassy that he/she is able to live in Germany. Blocked account must be opened in “Deutsche Bank” email@example.com (student can do this online). After getting visa approval student can withdraw money from this account monthly (maximum 670 Euros per month).
Ø Bank Statement – Applicant is also required to have a bank statement. On this Bank Statement the applicant has to show remained tuition fee which he/she has to transfer to University’s account after getting visa approval + ticket and pocket money (6200 Euros + approximately 2000 Euros). Account for Bank Statement can be opened in any bank
Note: If applicant can’t make his/her one bank statement, parents’ bank statement can be presented to embassy with the same amount of money (6200 Euros + approximately 2000 Euros). For this, parents have to issue Sponsor Letter for their word. In this Sponsor Letter must be mentioned that parents take responsibility to bear expanses for their child
Ø Medical Insurance (for 3 months) – Before making appointment in the embassy, the applicant is also required to make Medical Insurance (Euro 30,000 value medical insurance coverage usable in all EU countries). This Medical Insurance can be made in any insurance.
Ø Police Clearance Certificate – applicant is also required to show Police Clearance Certificate
5) After preparing all these documents, the applicant has to make an appointment for an interview in a relevant German embassy.
NOTE: Please inform us 3-4 days before going to embassy, so we can call and prepare applicants for interview
6) Applicant has to submit documents and pass interview in the embassy
7) After 6 weeks visa is ready (maximum)
8) After visa approval applicant has to transfer remained tuition fee on account
9) Arrival in Germany